Thursday, 16 July 2026

DFI Reflection - Day 7

 17/7/26


For me I now have a better understanding of the idea of Ubiquitous.  The A4 model made it clear and listening to Dorothy explain each of these in more detail helped as well.

Ubiquitous: anytime, anywhere, any pace, anyone.

Being able to see more of the cybersmart content and how it can be mapped out across the terms is what i've been looking for.  Knowing how I can use each part across the four terms will help me moving foward.  I liked having a bit more of a play with Google Vids as I've started using this with some of the students in my class and now can do a little more - using it across subjects.  I also want to share what i've learned about iPads with the junior teachers and be support to them.

I think using Google Vids will be great as I can use this as a way to support their learning as there are so many applications for it.

I'm not sure what I learned from this that could help me in my personal life but I'm sure something will come up.

My projects


No comments:

Post a Comment

DFI Reflection - Day 7

 17/7/26 For me I now have a better understanding of the idea of Ubiquitous.  The A4 model made it clear and listening to Dorothy explain ea...